
So the girls have made a few appearances on my hospital's website.
Tatum's picture from the Pumpkin Run 2006 has been featured on the commercial for the Pumpkin Run 2007 and during the groundbreaking ceremony for the new hospital. Kelly and Tatum are both featured in the rehab department on a video tour of the hospital. If you go to the link for the 2007 Pumpkin Run, they show a collage of pics from 2006 and you can see Tatum's picture and Kelly (during the costume contest-cheetah girl).
For the groundbreaking ceremony, I was selected to be one of the associates to wear a red fleece to make the heart in the picture above but had to cancel at the last minute...once I saw in the video that the associates were required to hold hands and sway, I was very relieved that I had to miss out. If you watch the video from that day, a few of the kids that are digging at the end of the video have been patients of mine or our rehab department.
Here are the links:
2006 Pumpkin Run: http://www.lebonheur.org/portal/site/lebonheur/menuitem.a88f7a459590241bd11fafd511b18a0c/?vgnextoid=8f169ca0baa6d010VgnVCM1000000917a8c0RCRD
Hospital Tour (you have to watch for a little bit-"Online Welcome Center: Your Care Team"): http://www.or-live.com/vbc/leb/index.cfm?CategoryID=AB19A54C-C3A5-3EBE-49904BDE201ED120

No comments:
Post a Comment